Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And now there are 2!

I just recently found out I am expecting another child. Well I have known for a month and a half but just refused to accept it! :) Its come as quite a shock for us considering the fact that we weren't trying. Jasmine is almost 5 and now its time to start over. I am terrified. My life is good. Jasmine is pretty much out of daycare, for those of you that don't know how exciting that is, It means $160 a week in my pocket. And now its time to start over. Don't get me wrong, I am happy, I think this is great for Raymond and I. Its just going to take some adjusting. When we had Jas, we were young and I was ANGRY 90% of my pregnancy. Things just weren't working out between us and lets just say it wasn't a good feeling. Now we are married and I am praying things will be better for us. We finally broke the news to Jasmine and she is ecstatic. She has been asking for a brother / sister forever! I haven't told my job yet. I am 11 weeks, so maybe I'll break the news next week.


No comments: